Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One...So Far, So Good

I started my reading program today. I did all the daily readings and even got the writing exercise completed. I had a lovely lunch out with my husband and ran a few errands while we were out. It's been a nice, relaxing day which I really needed. I've weighed and measured to track progress (and, no, I won't be posting all those numbers on the blog just yet). I'm starting with small changes that I hope will add up to big ones. Time will tell. Today at lunch I divided my meal in two and ate one portion. The other portion came home with me for lunch tomorrow. When I finished eating, I realized I had eaten plenty of food and didn't really even want any more. Tonight I've probably eaten too much while grazing snack food during the football game. Oh well.

1 comment:

secondofwett said...

Wow..that's very good! I usually bring home half my meal from a restaurant but unfortunately it doesn't make it past my teenage son so that I can have it the next day! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I see you're from Texas!...my hubby and I love Texas!