Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Brand New Challenge--The 31DBBB

I joined in a new challenge called 31 Days to Build a Better Blog from the amazingly awesome creator of Problogger.net, Darren Rowse. The challenge is being run by The Secret is in the Sauce community on The Blog Frog. I will be doing the assignments every day for the next 31 days. I'm excited about the challenge because I think it will help make the blog better and be fun as well.

The first assignment is to write an elevator pitch, a short description of the blog and what it's all about. Here's the shortened version of mine:

TeachableSpirit is the place where I talk about home, kids, books, health and life in general. Along the way there will be quirky quotes and cookie recipes and other bits of fun.

You will find a slight variation of this on the blog's tagline from now on.

In the course of working on this, I made a discovery. I had initially intended for my blog to be about all things "home", including education. However, When I thought about it more, I realized I really wanted to resurrect my abandoned homeschool blog and have another go at it. So without further ado, I would like to announce my new/old homeschooling blog TeachableSpirit. Stop by and take a look.

No comments: