Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Book Challenge Update

I've been taking stock of where I am in terms of book challenges. The bad news is that I'm way, way behind. The good news is that I'm having fun and reading a lot of good books and I think I can get caught up. This is how things are stacking up so far:

Total books read so far: 30
Library challenge: 17 of 100
Nancy Drew challenge: 11 of 56
E-book: 8 of 20
Twenty Ten: 5 of 20
Thriller/Suspense: 4 of 10
Christian Non-Fiction: 4 of 12
Colorful Reading: 2 of 9
Marple/Poirot/Holmes: 0 of 6
What's In A Name 3: 3 0f 6
Theme Quest: 0 of 5
Revisit Your Childhood Favorites: 3 of 5
Mystery Cafe Challenge: 2 of 4
Aussie Author Challenge: 0 of 3
Time Travel: 3 of 3 (complete)
Clover, Bee, and Reverie Poetry Challenge: 0 of 2

OK. I obviously have a lot of work to do. I hope I can get in some quality reading time this summer. By the way, I have some more reviews coming soon!

No comments: