Monday, March 1, 2010

When Life Happens

I thought I had it all planned out. I was putting together my new housecleaning/organizing plan. I was making menus with new recipes. I was making plans for reading and plans for projects. All of it was supposed to start March 1. Then life happened. I spent the entire weekend dealing with a feverish and very clingy baby. She was still feverish this morning, so the housekeeping plan was put on hold. The menu is being simplified. I am now doing new recipes for supper every night with some new breakfast, lunch, snack, treat, and side dishes thrown in. However, all non-supper recipes will not necessarily be new ones. It was just too much to do all new recipes. I will still try to fit in as many as I can. I think I may have do pick a different meal to focus new recipes on each month or something. Anyway, this is supposed to be fun, not maddening. Right? Sigh.

No comments: